Direct link
AuthorMessage
Send this user a private message
View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Apr 21 - 5:20 PM)
How many people did Phil rape and murder while he was in the time loop in Groundhog Day? Reply With QuoteEdit this Post 
What did they say it was, something like 10 years?

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Apr 21 - 5:23 PM)
Re: How many people did Phil rape and murder while he was in the time loop in Groundhog Day? Reply With QuoteEdit this Post 
they definitely glossed over his downward spiral.

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Apr 21 - 5:24 PM)
Re: How many people did Phil rape and murder while he was in the time loop in Groundhog Day? Reply With QuoteEdit this Post 
There were a few confirmed kills when he drunk drove with those dudes, right?

I have to rewatch this soon and pay attention.

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Apr 21 - 5:26 PM)
not enough

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Apr 21 - 5:27 PM)
plus how many suicides
movies fucked up

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Apr 21 - 5:27 PM)
http://www.centerfuse.net/board/1/7962159

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Apr 21 - 5:28 PM)
fuck

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Apr 21 - 5:29 PM)
The website Wolf Gnards projected the time spent as 8 years, 8 months, and 16 days: based on him spending 3 years learning to play the piano, 3 years learning to ice sculpt, 2 years learning French, and 6 months learning to throw cards into a hat.[3] However, in an e-mail response to Wolf Gnards, Ramis said "I think the 10-year estimate is too short. It takes at least 10 years to get good at anything, and allotting for the down time and misguided years he spent, it had to be more like 30 or 40 years".

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Apr 21 - 5:29 PM)
> Posted by lookinatmyS_dots on 4/21/2011
> plus how many suicides
> movies fucked up

definitely had a suicide montage

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Apr 21 - 5:30 PM)
Actually just read an article about how long he was in a loop for.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/index2.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29305&pop=1&page=0&Itemid=1

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Apr 21 - 5:31 PM)
30-40? jesus christ.

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Apr 21 - 5:45 PM)
The Melancholy of Bill Suzumurray.

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Apr 21 - 6:14 PM)
I feel like it was longer than 50 years. in the script it says like 10,000 years or someting crazy.

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Apr 21 - 6:30 PM)
this thread, FUCK

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Apr 21 - 6:31 PM)
youd think over all that time he probably iced Ned at least once

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Apr 21 - 6:32 PM)
having to talk to ned the head everyday for 10,000 years

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Apr 21 - 6:45 PM)
> Posted by WhiskeyRebellion on 4/21/2011
> I feel like it was longer than 50 years. in the script it says like 10,000 years or someting crazy.

I thought it was 10,000 days, which is like 27 years

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Apr 21 - 6:47 PM)

> Posted by xJimCorex on 4/21/2011
> > Posted by WhiskeyRebellion on 4/21/2011
> > I feel like it was longer than 50 years. in the script it says like 10,000 years or someting crazy.
>
> I thought it was 10,000 days, which is like 27 years

yeah the TOOL album is about this movie

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Apr 21 - 7:31 PM)
> Posted by bob_omb_in_3D on 4/21/2011
>
> > Posted by xJimCorex on 4/21/2011
> > > Posted by WhiskeyRebellion on 4/21/2011
> > > I feel like it was longer than 50 years. in the script it says like 10,000 years or someting crazy.
> >
> > I thought it was 10,000 days, which is like 27 years
>
> yeah the TOOL album is about this movie

is this a confirmed fact? or is this a joke?

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Apr 21 - 7:42 PM)
in this article it says 10,000 years cause its based on the buddist philosophy that thats how long it takes for the soul to evolve.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/index2.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29305&pop=1&page=0&Itemid=1

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Apr 21 - 8:03 PM)
> Posted by bob_omb_in_3D on 4/21/2011
>
> > Posted by xJimCorex on 4/21/2011
> > > Posted by WhiskeyRebellion on 4/21/2011
> > > I feel like it was longer than 50 years. in the script it says like 10,000 years or someting crazy.
> >
> > I thought it was 10,000 days, which is like 27 years
>
> yeah the TOOL album is about this movie

you lying son of a bitch!

10,000 Days is the Grammy Award-winning fourth studio album by American progressive metal band Tool. The album was released on April 28, 2006 in parts of Europe, April 29 in Australia, May 1 in the United Kingdom, and May 2 in North America. By the end of 2006 the album had sold almost 3 million copies worldwide and in June 2006 the album was given a Platinum award by the RIAA.[1] The title of the album is a tribute to Maynard's mother, Marie, who died in 2003. She had been paralyzed and has used a wheelchair for the last 27 years of her life, roughly 10,000 days. The tracks "Wings for Marie," and "10,000 Days (Wings, Pt. 2)" deal with their relationship.

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Apr 21 - 8:08 PM)
yeah that would have actually made the album interesting.

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Apr 21 - 8:33 PM)
My mind is totally blown right now

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Apr 22 - 2:35 AM)
This question has bothered me for years.

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Apr 22 - 1:50 PM)
> Posted by ian on 4/21/2011
> > Posted by bob_omb_in_3D on 4/21/2011
> >
> > > Posted by xJimCorex on 4/21/2011
> > > > Posted by WhiskeyRebellion on 4/21/2011
> > > > I feel like it was longer than 50 years. in the script it says like 10,000 years or someting crazy.
> > >
> > > I thought it was 10,000 days, which is like 27 years
> >
> > yeah the TOOL album is about this movie
>
> is this a confirmed fact? or is this a joke?

is this a real question? or is this a joke?

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Apr 22 - 7:05 PM)
> Posted by JohnParagon on 4/21/2011
> My mind is totally blown right now

same here, but definitely an awesome thread.

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Apr 23 - 9:21 AM)
27 years of knowing you were going to face no consequence for the days actions! shit would be going down.

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Sep 21 - 3:03 AM)
this is on now...

good thread, great thread in the good thread

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Sep 21 - 5:26 AM)
I'm 27
Could have been me

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Sep 21 - 8:04 AM)
fuck

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Sep 21 - 10:26 AM)
just a solid thread all around

good contributions by all

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Sep 22 - 1:12 PM)
This is a great thread. I ask people this question IRL all the time and they look at me like im fucking INSANE.

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Sep 22 - 2:13 PM)
Lars Von Trier's Groundhog Day

View This User's Profile
Ignore This User
(Sep 22 - 2:22 PM)
I'd direct everyone to the episode of The Tobolowsky Files where he talks about working on the film, but they fucking took all the old episodes down, bullshit.

Review of The Hold Steady - Stay PositiveReview of The Drift - Memory DrawingsReview of the agenda "pessimism of the mind, optimism of the will" epReview of Dead Mechanical - A Great Lie 7"

[  
Login  |   Logout  |   Get an Account  |   I Forgot my Password  |  Contact  |   Help  ]
Web page code & images © Centerfuse 2003 · Page generated in 0.115 seconds